Long time lurker, First time poster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings! Glad to be a member of the community.

My wife and I have been diving for about 5 years now, but I've always had an affinity for the water. We're in the central US so we have the opportunity to dive several beautiful and vibrant rock quarries... I'm kidding, its a lot of mud and algae. We get out to the ocean occasionally and we had occasion to swim with the Whale Sharks at the Georgia Aquarium last year.

As for gear, I started out with a Zeagle Ranger and Flathead 6. Not too long after someone talked me into to trying a dive in vintage gear and I absolutely fell in love. I picked up a vintage double hose, plate, tank etc shortly afterwards and for casual relaxing dives its still my go to. I do have a Dry Suit that I've used about a dozen or so times and a side mount cave rig that hasn't gotten nearly enough use. We've got a dive trip upcoming to the Grand Cayman that I'll be posting details about I'm sure.

And since this is the internet, I'm tall, dark, handsome, filthy rich, and had gills surgically implanted in my neck.

Look forward to meeting everyone, as you can probably tell you might have to overlook my sense of humor :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom