Hello from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MooseInTheWater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Just wanted to say hello! While I/We are not certified as of yet, My wife, 2 oldest daughters and I are signed up to be certified in September, and we could not be more excited!

My middle daughter, who is 14 years old, has wanted to be a Marine Biologist for as long as I can remember, so this is a unique opportunity for her to immerse herself in the underwater world! Our instructor is certified with National Geographic and is also trying to work out a research dive with her after our certification. Very excited to share this part of her journey with her! So anything pertaining to that, please pass it along!

Having been doing months and months of research of anything scuba and buying scuba related gear over the last 6 months, its amazing how many times a Google search would steer me right to ScubaBoard.com. With that being said, a huge thank you to all those that post here with tips, tricks, reviews and opinions, it has helped immensely!

Great to be here, and look forward to hearing more from some of you, I always welcome opinions on the "best gear" to have, and definitely hope to hear from fellow Arizonians!

Michael and Family

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Michael (and family)!!! I am down in Tucson. Maybe once you get certified, we can take a trip out to Lake Pleasant!!

Adam

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good luck & Good Diving.

El Mar is having their Halloween twilight / night dives event on Sun, Oct 26 for 2-tanks $25. They also have boats dives at Lake Pleasant almost every weekend,2 tanks $58. No Limits Scuba also does dives at Lake Pleasant every weekend. I don't know their prices, shore or boat dives. Once you get acclimated, your family should go to San Carlos, Mexico(7.5 hours drive).The visibility and scenery are lovely. Desert Divers in Tucson have great trips to San Carlos almost monthly and also those shops that i mentioned. If you prefer to not go to Mexico, they also do trip to Key Largo. Actually, I'm joining them on their Key Largo trip on Nov 13-17. :cool2::cheerleader:
Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom