Hello scuba divers I'm new here & need a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinnybones

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I live in upland California, west coast. Been diving for less than a year. I'm currently taking advanced open water & very excited to move on the rescue & recovery. I would love to find a dive buddy, male or female doesn't matter but female is preferred. I'm a 42 year old male very friendly , fun & out going.

Try one of these forums: California

We also have a buddy finder - accessed under the Community tab. But it's not real popular.

Welcome aboard here and to the underwater world!!!

Looks like you already found our local forum.... I'll let you know the next time we go out to get wet so you can join in. (it may be awhile as I messed up my back.
:(:(
Also, talk to your instructors to see if they are members to any clubs that get wet.

Welcome aboard here and to the underwater world!!!

Looks like you already found our local forum.... I'll let you know the next time we go out to get wet so you can join in. (it may be awhile as I messed up my back.
:(:(
Also, talk to your instructors to see if they are members to any clubs that get wet.

Thanks for the invite :)
ill for sure be keeping an eye out for you.

Back
Top Bottom