New Bradenton, Florida Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickV1955

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,
I just recently (about three months ago) got certified as a recreational diver - my son got me the NAUI course for my birthday, in February.
I'm 59 years old...retired (so, nice to be able to dive anytime)...and my wife Debi and I have lived in Bradenton, Florida for about five years now. We Love it!
I own a 19' center console Proline boat - it seems perfect to dive off of (I've done two dives from my boat).
I'm really looking forward to doing more dives...gaining more experience....and meeting and making new friends in the diving community.

Rick

I'm new at this board too, both of us are 61, retired, diving since 1974, and still loving it! it has become my reason for staying in shape (more or less) during the winter.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Living in FL is awesome for diving, so many options, so many dive sites, and lots of ScubaBoarders too. Keep an eye our for the annual Venice Beach Bash (usually in June), and Megadives at Ginnie Spring (Spring and Fall)...always tons of fun for the family and a great way to meet more divers.

And if you are ever in Key Largo, look me up. :D

Hi Rick!

I have a few friends in the Bradenton Sarasota area that want me to visits. Would love to have a dive buddy nearby when I'm down there.

Todd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom