Greetings from Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alatif

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I have just registered with this great forum. Been reading and getting plenty useful information and advises on various diving related topics. Good to also see some very colorful and passionate debates sometimes.

Anyway I am an Indonesian living in its capital Jakarta. I was fortunate to have lived in Papua (next to the province where Raja Ampat is located). Looking forward to reactivate my diving with my kids.

Regards,
Alatif

Hello Alatif!

I'm planning a trip to Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia. I would love to have a tour guide and dive buddy while I'm there.

Todd

Hello Alatif,
We are going to be in Jakarta for a day later this year and are interested in finding out how the diving is in the Jakarta area. We are going to dive in Bali and are also looking at options in Jakarta. So far we have not gotten any feedback from the dive ops I emailed in Jakarta, so I would be very interested in your perspective. PM me if you would like to share information on diving in Jakarta.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom