any members of the NC PDRA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have tried to contact them a couple times about joining. No response ever.

The application is on line. Or you might be able to join through your LDS. We went through NADCO in Greensboro.

I have dove the and joined but haven't got a key yet I was told that the guy who takes care of that has been in the hospital I went again yesterday and had a blast

I have dove the and joined but haven't got a key yet I was told that the guy who takes care of that has been in the hospital I went again yesterday and had a blast
I am a new member of the PDRA and I would be willing to dive with you. I mostly dive at the Lake Norman Quarry.

wfopig, we will be more than happy to get you hooked up with the PDRA, my co-owner and myself are both instructors at the PDRA, and he is also a Board of Director's member. As mentioned before, Mac Robertson our Executive Director has had some medical issues and we are praying for a smooth recovery. I believe that Lisa Garrison has, stepped in to help him out while he is getting better. Shoot me a pm, and I will do everything in my power help you out. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom