Just dropping in and saying hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! Im new to both the forum and to scuba diving! Currently have 9 logged dives at several locations. Absolutley fell in love with diving hoping to become dive master when the money permits me to! If anyone has a suggestion for dive equipment let me know. Id love to hear some reviews on different equipment! Thanks have a good one!

Welcome aboard, I like your enthusiasm!

Consider searching the boards rather than asking for general questions about scuba equipment. There are hundreds of threads addressing the pros and cons of just about every piece of scuba equipment on the market.

Most new divers get the "Zero to Hero" fever...I know I sure did! Consider getting a few hundred dives under your belt before you start thinking about moving up the professional ladder. It will benefit both you and your future students. In the mean time, just jump in and blow some bubbles.

howdy and welcome.............try as much gear as you can before you buy the whole cow.....for now just dive dive dive.

Last edited:
Welcome to SCUBA and to ScubaBoard. I could make gear recommendations, but usually find that it is best for a new diver to try options before deciding what THEY like using.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom