Hello...again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azstinger11

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I made this account back in 2008 when I first thought I was going to become a diver, well that didn't pan out and I mostly forgot about the account. Flash forward a few years and now I have gone through PADI's OW, Nitrox, and AOW courses. I still only have a grand total of 27 dives completed but since moving to San Diego looking to accomplish a whole lot more. So far I have been fortunate enough to dive in; Wichita, KS - Beaver Lake, AR - San Diego (La Jolla Shores, Yukon, and Ruby E), CA - Kauai, HI, and Negril, Jamaica. What it has taught me is that you can never be too comfortable with your current skill level, each one of those dives took me to new enviroments/conditions and while I floundered each time, I got progressively better tell I felt comfortable in each new enviroment and overall a better diver. I am incredibly lucky to have a wife who also dives, so we are hoping to get a lot of diving in out here! We also are hoping to continue our ongoing diving education, rescue diver and perhaps beyond.

I have been reviewing my OW book and I try and practice a few of the skills every dive (trim/buyoancy control are of course every dive), if anyone has any recommendations for skills or drills to help keep improving in the water they would of course be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to being a more active part of the community and learning from all the valuable information found here.

Welcome Back! Nothing like having a wife for a dive buddy. As to recommendations - dive, dive, dive.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom