Newer Diver in Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dan 28

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everybody I was certified a few months ago. Have been reading lots and am happy to now have a sounding board. I enjoy Beaver best and Tenkiller as a good second. (These are the area lakes) :wink:

That'd be awesome once I get a few more dives under my belt. I plan on doing a AOL the beginning of next year.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Congrats on your cert.

Welcome Diver Dan,

I'm down in Dallas at the moment but hope to get up to Tenkiller and Beaver soon. From what people have been telling me you have better diving in OK than we have down here in TX.

Ive been eyeing that missile silo. I think I'm going to head there Oct some time. My last AOW dive is supposed to be up at Lake Murray OK in a couple weeks, will be cool to check out the OK diving scene...

Awesome guys thanks. I can't wait to get wet. I did join the Oklahoma Aquanuats also and plan on doing the beaver lake clean up. Thanks agian you guys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom