Hey hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snickerdoodle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been poking around the past few days and decided to make an account and say hi. :)

I'm Sam and we're currently stationed in Bahrain. I got my OW cert when I was 12 or so and my husband just got his recently. He's decided diving is tons of fun and wants to leave here as many certs as he can and I'm gonna join him for the ride because, well, why not? Free dive buddy! :)

Working on my Advanced OW and Nitrox classes right now and then going from there!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'll bet diving is a great way to cool off a bit out there (although not much because the water is pretty warm!)

Hi, I have been offered a position there and looks like will arrive by 1 Feb 2015. Please keep in touch as I would like to go out and a couple times and make some scuba friends...

Hi Sam

Welcome,

I live in Riyadh and am a Padi Rescue Diver with nitrox and deep cert. I am also looking to do my Tec sidemount course.

I am also looking to visit Bahrain on weekend trips but don't know any dive Centres, can you help,

Enjoy your diving.

Allan

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom