Diver From Jacksonville, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptLee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I figured I'd introduce myself in case I ever do any posting, I have been lurking for a while. I'm Lee(31) from Jax, Fl. I have been diving for a few years now. AOW and Nitrox (NAUI and NASE). Most of my diving is work related. Bottom Job and hull surveys (boats), Salvage work, Piling and dock inspection, and other stuff like that. Most of my dives are not logged. Mainly because I don't want to write about bagging a boat in 2' vis 10-15' deep. Just does not seem worth my time in a log book. I am getting into a little spear fishing.

I have a few boats that are offshore capable and will usually run them. I do not much time diving offshore Jax but I do have a lot of time fishing offshore so I know where to go. (no I won't give you my non public numbers)

My usual dive buddy is my wife but she has a couple more months off from that with a baby due in Oct. I am always interested in meeting up or diving with other people in my area so don't hesitate to send me a message if anyone wants to try and put something together.

I probably wont post much. I use forums for a few of my other hobbies and really enjoy ones like this site that are well established and answer most of my own questions with the search feature.

I look forward to reading more of every ones post and getting the answers I need when I put something up.

Lee

Captain Lee Bowman
FB- Lee Bowman or Captain Lee Bowman

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I spent part of my early youth in Neptune and Atlantic Beaches during the early to mid 1950s. I think that is where I developed a love for the ocean (since we were "landlocked" in Chicago the rest of the time until I moved to Catalina Island in 1969)

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
Jax is my hometown and I've got family up there. I've got lots of dive friends in No. FL.
You should join us at our Spring and Fall Megadive Events at Ginnie Springs. Everyone is welcome.

Hello, and welcome from the Ocala area in Florida.

Welcome Captain!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
Jax is my hometown and I've got family up there. I've got lots of dive friends in No. FL.
You should join us at our Spring and Fall Megadive Events at Ginnie Springs. Everyone is welcome.

Thanks for the welcomes. Megadive sounds good but I will probably be waiting until spring or next fall being that my wife is due with our baby Oct 12th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom