Diver in Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mueni

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
I am an advanced Open water diver in Geneva, Switzerland, but originally Norwegian. And although I did my advanced in the lake over here in 2010, you will not find me diving in there again anytime soon. I am what the French like to call "frileuse", I am not a fan of the cold, and that includes cold water. I have dived in Australia, the Philippines, Egypt, Sipadan and surroundings, the Tuamotu Islands of French Polynesia and Dominican Republic...and also Portugal, but not re-doing that either to be honest.
I've joined this forum for advice and information and also to meet other divers. I don't go SCUBA diving anywhere near as often as I would like to, but I do plan on changing that as I am convincing more and more friends to join me in my favorite activity.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Sounds like you've already experienced some great diving. Any thought of getting a dry suit for the colder water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom