Noob diver from LA saying Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bawel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HI all,

Just joined scubaboard today, my name is Jenni, though I got certified since Oct 2009, I had not dived again until 2 weeks ago when I took refresher in Catalina. Started to take up scuba to challenge myself and I managed to get my OW certification despite my "bad luck" with water sports. After the refresher I no longer fear the water but just enjoying the beautiful underwater world. Going to Bali for Tulamben wreck diving and going to try night diving for the first time. Gonna be exciting trip hopefully.

Cheers!

Hi Jenni welcome to Scubaboard. If you are ever interested in doing a local dive in SoCal let me know. I'm a newbie diver as well and always looking for a dive buddy.

Cheri

Welcome to the board. Have a good time diving.

HI bshmerlie,

oh yay! Will do for sure, where do you usually go?

HI DKL,

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

HI bshmerlie,

oh yay! Will do for sure, where do you usually go?

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Uhhh!!! That's a good question. :) I've only been to Crescent Bay in Laguna, La Jolla cove, Veteran's Park in Redondo, and Catalina. :)

Like I said I'm a Newbie....in the newest sense of the word.

I do have a boat so we can go anywhere you want. I'm not picky I just want to dive. Where do you think is good? I would like to stick to anything in the <50ft range if you don't mind.

Cheri

Uhhh!!! That's a good question. :) I've only been to Crescent Bay in Laguna, La Jolla cove, Veteran's Park in Redondo, and Catalina. :)

Like I said I'm a Newbie....in the newest sense of the word.

I do have a boat so we can go anywhere you want. I'm not picky I just want to dive. Where do you think is good? I would like to stick to anything in the <50ft range if you don't mind.

Cheri

Oh, gotcha! NO worries, I don't even have a full wetsuit or equipment, only springsuit because I got my cert in Hawaii and going to dive in Bali in Nov.
I'm with you for less than 50ft or below, so we're good there :) We'll keep in touch on when you want to go diving. Btw, awesome that you have a boat! :)

Bali is great. I thought Liberty was a great night/ early morning dive.

Bali is great. I thought Liberty was a great night/ early morning dive.

I'm not sure if I'd be doing night diving there, but I know I'll be there for day dives :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard and welcome back to diving. Glad you enjoyed your refresher out on "my" island!

Back
Top Bottom