Hiya from Southwest Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

My husband, digdug87, has been talking about this forum/board for over a year now decided to join and see what all the good fuss was about.

I became a certified diver in June 1992 and have logged more freshwater and limited visibility dives than beautiful, clear saltwater dives. Currently a paramedic by trade, but I'm in school for my BSN (RN program) and trying to figure out where I want to go diving for a graduation present after May 2015. Leaning towards Bonaire. I'm involved in search and rescue/recovery as a K9 handler/trainer, hence my moniker. Finished up my SDI Divemaster cert. this summer and am progressing towards the Asst. Instructor cert.

Looking forward to reading, learning, and sharing on the boards.

Welcome to the madness that is Scubaboard.

I have also completed my paramedic refresher course online recently and waiting to serve my profession at the earliest with all the equipments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom