Hoping to get assistance selling my dad's Mako Electric K14 Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaJM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sincere apologies if I am not using this forum properly. My dad has been deceased for over 25 years, compressor has been unused since probably the late 70's. Never dived a lot, but enjoyed being able to fill his own tanks. Have all the manuals. Not certain how to go about selling this for my mother. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

I would have posted photos here but was unsuccessful at all attempts.

Linda

You almost have it correct. We'll need pricing, serial numbers, and pictures are a must. You can't post them as a new member, so maybe upload them to a picture hosting site like flickr and link to them? It isn't a bad idea to auction it at Ebay and include a link to the compressor here, but do it in the classified section. You have to decide if it will be local pickup only or if you will ship it, etc. Is it still hooked up to power, so someone can hear it run? Do storage bottles come with it? Regulators and air delivery system? That's why pictures are critical.

That's a nice shop sized compressor. It should bring a few thousand dollars.

I would have posted photos here but was unsuccessful at all attempts.
You should be able to now. Contact a moderator if you still can't - I'm one but off for the next couple of days.

I've moved this post to the appropriate classifieds forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom