American Diver in Abu Dhabi UAE seeks buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hope to meet fellow diver, female preferred, to enjoy diving together. I've been diving for just 3 months and really enjoy it, but have yet to make friends whom I can dive with consistently. Every time I dive, I end up with someone different. It think it would be better to know someone.

motleydiver

Hope to meet fellow diver, female preferred, to enjoy diving together. I've been diving for just 3 months and really enjoy it, but have yet to make friends whom I can dive with consistently. Every time I dive, I end up with someone different. It think it would be better to know someone.

motleydiver

Hi, im a british diver (well ex diver) i obtained my advanced open water a few years back but keen on doing a refresher and getting into diving although id prefer a buddy i know rather than a stranger - let me know if your still looking.

Back
Top Bottom