New guy on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

juzzep

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone, greetings from Mallorca! I'm new in town and i'm looking for improve my knowledge about diving. Cheers!

Welcome! You've surely come to the right place to help improve your diving knowledge! Have you done any diving outside of your home area? Any places you are planning on diving?

I've been diving only in Mallorca island, west med. We have an amazing caves if you like cave diving, and in open water we have wrecks in warm water with amazing visibility.
I would like to go to Yucatan or more below, next to Belize, to make some cave diving.

Sounds like you have some amazing local diving where you are! Hopefully you have the proper training and equipment to venture into caves.

Hopefully you have the proper training and equipment to venture into caves.

Welcome aboard. I'd like to 2nd what Dive Right In Scuba 2 said here. I don't mean any offense; it's just that a number of seasoned cavers on this forum have repeatedly made it clear that cave diving can easily turn lethal if people aren't properly trained for it. I checked the 'About Me' section of your profile, but you didn't mention what cert.s you have. I don't aspire to cave diving, but some people love it.

I hadn't heard of the island you live on; how's the fish life where you dive?

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the wonderful world that comprises 70% of the planet

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Have fun diving in Belize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom