Patrick from Massachusetts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick_N

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, my name is Patrick and I am from Massachusetts, USA. I have been diving since 2011 for a total of 24 dives, which have mostly been in the Rockport/Gloucester towns of Mass, with East Coast Divers, but I have also been to Grand Cayman twice. I am currently a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering as well as working full time as an Engineering consultant, which has been taking up a large portion of my time. Because of this, I have sadly not been able to dive as much as I have wanted to. Hopefully, that will change in the near future.

I'm looking forward to spending time reading your posts and daydreaming about scuba diving.

-Patrick

Welcome to Scubaboard! I like your status! I'm sure that a drysuit and training would help greatly in your neck of the woods! I'm a grad student myself(Bio) but somehow have an awesome ability to blow off lab time for a quick dive!

Hello Aaron. I apologize for not knowing, but can people dive in Lake Michigan? What types of diving are there in Illinois?

Yes, there is some amazing diving to be had in Lake Michigan....mainly wreck diving.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good diving.

Welcome o ScubaBoard and the wonderful world that comprises 70% of the planet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom