Hello From Taveuni, Fiji (and Eastern Washington State)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fredb

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd finally get around to joining the site,rather than just lurking. I live in eastern Washington state, but my family is opening a new dive resort on Taveuni in a few weeks. Until my daughter gets through school, we're stuck in the states. Then, we're off to help run the resort. So if you are headed to Fiji, check us out!

My mom and dad have been running Taveuni Dive for around 13 years. Over the past couple of years, we've realized having a resort is the right thing to do, allowing us to cater to the specific needs of divers. If you're interested, check us out at Taveuni Dive Resort

Regards,

Fred Biebesheimer
fred@taveunidiveresort.com

Best of luck - the brochure on your website indicates "essentially" two dives a dive.
I would not travel that for for less than 4 dives a day and would prefer an option for a 5th. Just an observation.

Thanks DeptutyDan. We normally sell a 2-tank dive, as that's what most of our guests over the past 12 years have wanted when they visit, freeing up some time for the other activities on the island. That said, we take guests interested in afternoon dives out for more water time if that's what scratches their itch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom