New from South Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weitznerrl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I'm a recently Open Water Certified scuba diver. I'm 25 and I was certified about a month ago, and also acquired my Nitrox Cert in the past 2 weeks. I'm new to South Florida, having moved here from Northeast Ohio about a year ago. I love scuba diving already (logged my 6th dive in 3 weeks this past weekend in the Keys), and am constantly looking to get in the water, whether it be a beach dive or boat dive in South Florida. If anyone knows of any people or groups that dive together regularly that I could learn and grow with, I'd love to learn about them!

Thanks,

Bobby W.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Welcome to diving!

Welcome to the underwater world! You're in the right place for some amazing diving! Any travel plans for some destination diving on the horizon? Check into some of the local groups in here, I'm sure you will pick up a number of dive buddies from your area rather quickly!

I live in Boca Raton.

Also, I did dive at Blue Heron Bridge a couple weeks ago, but the visibility was terrible and I think I missed most of what is there on my dive.

Cool! I'm in Miami in grad school and my prof has a dive boat (RJ Diving) that he lets students dive off of at a discount. If you're looking for some cool Miami Beach diving, it can be a great option :glad:

That sounds awesome, he must be a good prof! Can you give me more information/PM me with your contact information and we'll be in touch?

Back
Top Bottom