New from Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggylemur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello
My name is Bobby and i'm from Atlanta. I just acquired my Open Water and am looking to never stop diving!
cheers

welcome, make sure you meet up with the Divers Supply guys down in Macon, lots of good divers down there. I'm a few hours up the road in Greenville, but if you ever want to learn about any technical diving, be it sidemount, twinsets, DIY stuff, etc let me know, always glad to work with new divers.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Have Fun diving.

Hello fellow Atlantan! Enjoy your diving, and welcome to SB.

welcome, make sure you meet up with the Divers Supply guys down in Macon, lots of good divers down there.

Or the other Divers Supply store "up" in Marietta on Cobb Parkway. I really like this regional chain.

---------- Post added October 23rd, 2014 at 01:28 AM ----------

welcome, make sure you meet up with the Divers Supply guys down in Macon, lots of good divers down there. I'm a few hours up the road in Greenville, but if you ever want to learn about any technical diving, be it sidemount, twinsets, DIY stuff, etc let me know, always glad to work with new divers.

Thanks man! Im going to have to take you up on on the Tec Diving offer!

Hiya, Bobby. Welcome to SB and scuba diving. I'm up in Acworth. Dive safely.

Back
Top Bottom