California Noob in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got my open water in Sabang Puerto Galera in June and heading back to Phils shortly. Really looking forward to ramping up this "hobby" hopeful it will light a passion for me.
Recently retired so need some healthy things to do, God knows I have enough bad habits. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the amazing 70% of The Water Planet that relatively few get to experience first hand.

Who did you get your cert from in Sabang? I dove there last year with Action Divers

I used Atlantis Dive shop. Great Filipino instructor, good equipment and a really nice facility. Had private one on one the entire time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who did your OW at PG? Atlantis has a wonderful staff . . . are you headed to Dumaguete this time? We just got home from there, and had the expected fantastic Atlantis hospitality, and wonderful diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom