trydive in a drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drysuit36

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, every Body.
i am a young guy who has slight learning disabilities,My question is this, is it possible that someone who wants to have a try dive in a drysuit to find out what its like can this be done as i would like to do a trydive in a drysuit, if not then i would like to know why as i have seen video's of young kids donning drysuits etc etc and they have learning difficulties
I hope that someone out there would be kind and say yes they can as i would really like to do this
please can someone help
THANKS

If you are already a certified diver, there are a number of ways to get to try a dry suit. Some shops will do dry suit orientation sessions in a pool. Some dry suit manufacturers (Whites and DUI, that I know of) do "Demo Days", where you can try their goods.

If you are NOT a certified diver, I doubt anyone would do a Discover Scuba, or "try dive" in a dry suit. It's just too complicated, learning disability or not.

Hi
Surely it cant be that hard can it i understand the concepts of drysuit diving as i have the drysuit manual book and have read through it plus all those that do drysuit training / diving it wasn't complicated for them when they first put on a drysuit even if they had previous training it dont make sence how hard can it be only have to put on thermal undergarment drysuit etc etc surely it cant be that complicated to just do that can it plus i would be with a supervised intructor in shallow end of swimming pool i would really love to do this

Back
Top Bottom