Salutations from the Inked Adventurer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inkedadventurer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I finally found "my people" :)

I am 30 and in December, it will be a year since I did my OW and learned to dive in Utila. I then immediately headed to Roatan to get my Advanced.

Since then, I've been diving my face off.... my logbook now has nearly 100 entries across some of the best diving locations in the world (Tubbataha, Bohol, off of Palawan, Sipaden, Palau, Aliwal South Africa, and Mnemba, Zanzibar), I completed my nitrox while in El Nido, PHI and I have some good stuff planned for the next few months as well.

I recently started this blog detailing my experiences and adventures and although I'm currently working on a lot of back content because I started the blog so late in my traveling game, I plan on reviewing all my dive locations/liveaboards/etc as well as the cities/areas that you base out of to hit them. So I hope it will be an amazing vault of information.

Next up for me is the Galapagos in December, if anyone has any tips for Puerto Ayora, please feel free to send them my way.

Also, if anyone's interested in following the life of an adventurer now addicted to diving as well as the rest of lifes pleasures, please feel free to check it out: The Inked Adventurer - Living life, collecting moments not things. or follow me on FB

Welcome to ScubaBoard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom