New Michigan Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divino92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys, thought I should introduce myself. My name is Dave and I have been lurking around for a while and figured I might as well sign up :). I have been a diver since the beginning of this year and i must say, I have a new addiction! I have been in healthcare and fire/rescue for 13 years, currently working as a paramedic in an ER. Look forward to meeting some new friend and learning and improving diving skills. :D

Welcome to the addiction!

So have you started buying your own gear?

Welcome!

Yup, and I have learned the hard way I should have tried some things out first before buying them LOL! I have all of my own gear now and want to make a change to a BP/Wing setup. I used a buddies BP/Wing setup the other day and I love the fit and weight distribution. So now I have a Cressi BackJac BCD to sell. Dontt get me wrong, I love it for what it is, however I want to continue with diving education and many of the courses I want to take require a BP/Wing setup. Im pretty sure I could modify the BackJac bcd to accept a backplate as it already has a composite one, but I really want a harness that distributes weight more evenly

Back
Top Bottom