Hello from Greece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dimitrio

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings to all of you.
My name is Dimitris , I'm from greece, 35 years old ,and I Just finished Padi OW.
I was looking to get my first gear set up for the summer and I came up to SB.So I hope you will help me to make some good decisions about equipment and about diving as well.
Safe dives to all.
Oh ,and please forgive my not so well english...

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the 70% of The Water Planet most never get to see firsthand. I was in your country back in 1968 but could only free dive (on Rhodes and Crete) due to the restrictions on SCUBA back then

Welcome to the ScubaBoard forum Dimitris! Glad to see you here. I am also a newbie and want to know about the other community members and their hobbies. My favorite hobbies are listening music, gardening and travelling. During the travel I always prefer to find any beach and do there lots of diving and all type of water sports. So these were mine hobbies tell me what’s yours?

Hi There!
Welcome to SB! I'm also new to SB and wondering if you've planned a trip to the Marine Park of Alonnisos? I am planning a trip there for the Summer of 2015 and I would love some advice, if you are willing to share?

I don't have any great tips for you regarding gear (I would ask the more experienced folks), but I can tell you that I LOVE my Jetfins. No matter what anyone says :wink:

Hello again,
Answering about my hobbies, I like travelling with my motorcycle a lot.
Now about Alonissos, I highly recomend the island if you are a nature lover.
You will not regret visiting Alonissos. Also plan a visit to the nearby Skopelos and Skiathos.
Beautiful beaches , every island with a different character .Don't plan your trip betwin 15 of July to 15 of August, the islands will be full of people .Have fun!
As for the fins, I am thinking to order Aeris Accels...

Welcome to ScubaBoard , I'm also new

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom