New to the forum and (hopefully) interesting announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedive

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear ScubaBoard community,

I am new to the forum and would love to say hello.

My rendezvous with diving started by coincidence about 2 years ago and don't seem to stop being mesmerized by the all the underwater experiences since then. The ability to explore and experience the wonderful marine life firsthand is amazing and life-changing. I am
Advanced Open Water PADI certified and have been diving mostly in Carribean waters. As you can tell, I am a little more of an introvert, since it took me almost 2 years to join an online community. One of the reasons why I'm joining today is that I'd like to introduce to you to what I've been working on recently.

I love underwater photography & videomaking, and when I started diving I found it rather challenging to create a beautifully looking underwater photos & footage that would be not all shades of green and blue. This inspired me to create an app, which allows to shoot underwater and auto color correct directly on your iPhone. I would love to share it with you, hence I'd like to ask where could I post a few words of introduction as well as a link to a movie I recently shot with the app?

Best,
Chris

Glad to have you.

From another mostly Caribbean diving introvert.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom