Hello.....New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plcmd

Registered
Reaction score
I've recently moved to Las Vegas, NV. I've been certified since...... well......... Lets just say a long time. I've been out of the sport for about 15 years. I've just taken a job where Diving is part of my job description. When I was diving in Palm Beach, FL many many moons ago we used horseshoe bc's and rocket fins. Lots of things have changed in the last few years. My wife and daughter have now caught the bug and are scheduled to begin their diving adventure towards the end of the month. Lets see....... it's spit in the wet suit and pee in the mask...... right? :wink:

welcome aboard, plcmd

Howdy! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

BTW, you can buy the spit in a bottle now, but you still have to supply your own pee...

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom