Diving in the maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petelewis

Reaction score
Hi I am going to kuramathi next week and want to learn to scuba dive. Can anyone give me any advice and let me know if it is a good place for novices.

thanks

Pete.

Petelewis:
Hi I am going to kuramathi next week and want to learn to scuba dive. Can anyone give me any advice and let me know if it is a good place for novices.

thanks

Pete.

Hello Pete,

The maldives are known by the strong currents, but you can always a easy place to dive, be prepared to drift dive in all your dives, bring a surface balloon with you and be prepared to dive in 28/29 C waters, Visibility is now going not very good, but you are expected to see mantas
marcelo

Hi Pete!

I got certified at the Maldives (Kuredu) myself in 2000. I'm sure you'll have a good time, it's a beautiful place. Loved the flight into Male, looking down on all those atolls from the sky!
Didn't do any driftdives during the OWC, they let me take it easy and it was very nice diving all the same.

Have a great holiday!

Greetz,

Pauline.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a greenhorn?!

:D

Back
Top Bottom