Hello from Kingston, Ontario - Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ytardif

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all

A friend of mine mentionned this site to me and I've been reading it for a while now. Finally time to post :crafty:

Work keeps moving me around every 3 years or so and newly arrived in Kingston so I welcome any emails from people in the area. Warmer season is comming soon and I'd love to get some good diving done.

Cheers!

ytardif:
Hello all

A friend of mine mentionned this site to me and I've been reading it for a while now. Finally time to post :crafty:

Work keeps moving me around every 3 years or so and newly arrived in Kingston so I welcome any emails from people in the area. Warmer season is comming soon and I'd love to get some good diving done.

Cheers!

Hi my name is Marie. I live near Belleville. Drop me a line and we can do some diving this summer. By the way, welcome to the board and please check out the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks site further down on the page.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

You will soon find folks from all over the province (and beyond) welcoming you to join them diving. As with any sport they have all different levels of interest and skills.

The "Freaks" will give you a warm welcome. Watch for "lets go diving" posts in the OFWF Forum. (You've already discovered the plans for the gathering in August) I'll soon be posting for a couple running out of Brockville

Welcome, and don't be shy... jump in the water's wet :D

yes , Welcome.... Let me know if you want to dive in Kingston anytime , I am usually diving there every weekend...I am a memeber of the GLUE club as well,
As Eric says ...the GLUE club is very active ....There are lots of neat sites to check out..
hope to see you diving...

Hi there ytardif!

Lucky you to get dropped in Kingston! Great diving right on your front door!
Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Welcome welcome welcome!

I'm in Kingston too........ and now that I own all my own gear I can hop in the water practically anytime! Do drop me a line anytime the urge to get Wet hits! I can point you to a few cool shore sites as well - and most of them are within spittin' distance of a Tim Horton's too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom