Hello from Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melo1705

Reaction score
Hi, everyone

This is my first post in here. I am a 20 years old guy that love to dive locally. I have dive in Culebra :07: (more than beatiful), Fajardo, "Crash Boat" and "El Natural" :eyebrow: in Cabo Rojo, and other beaches.

So, if someone would like some info of where to dive in Puerto Rico, go ahead and ask me.

Howdy there!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

melo1705:
Hi, everyone

This is my first post in here. I am a 20 years old guy that love to dive locally. I have dive in Culebra :07: (more than beatiful), Fajardo, "Crash Boat" and "El Natural" :eyebrow: in Cabo Rojo, and other beaches.

Hi there!! Also dove the same sites you have!! Bienvenido al Scubaboard!

Where are you from in Puerto Rico?

vieque

Greetings from warm sunny Dubai!!

Welcome to SB.great place, nice people, good debate or as DandyDon said, good argue.

Welcome. You are lucky to live in such a great diving area.

If you ever get the chance, the diving in la Parguera is some of the best around. Enjoy.

I was in there like two weeks ago, but didn`t have the chance of diving.

Next weekend I will be diving somewhere, I dont have a place in mind, so Iam taking suggestions. :06:

I will add this one to my list of "possibles"

melo1705:
Hi, everyone

So, if someone would like some info of where to dive in Puerto Rico, go ahead and ask me.

Hello, thanks for your help. I am going to Puerto Rico in June. Will be spending 3 nights there. Looking for a recommendation on where to stay and dive. IS it worth going to Culebra? What is the best way to get there? Any help is apprecaited.
Thanks. My e-mail address is boren@tahitiannoni.com
Lucky

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom