AZ divers???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NASAdives

Reaction score
Hi everyone... just wondering if there were any other AZ divers out there? I would like to find some other folks in my area to get acquainted with while I learn more about my new hobby!

hello, I just signed up today and I happen to live in AZ. Which part AZ are you from? Phoenix area here (more specifically East Valley).

Hi Dave, I'm in Sierra Vista... (near Tombstone) about an hour from Tucson and 3 hours from Phoenix..... how long have you been diving? Feel free to email me: brandymburgess@msn.com

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You see, Dave. Told you we had other AZ divers. You two joined an hour apart!:14:

We have some other NASA folks, too...

don

:D

I loved that episode of SNL by the way Dave... lol

NASAdives:
I loved that episode of SNL by the way Dave... lol

I am glad that caught it!!!

Hello and welcome NASAdives

Finding other AZ diver should not be a problem on the board. :)

Yes there are more Az divers, north Phoenix here. Just getting back into diving after dabbling in it 25+ years ago. My how things have changed. Just give it a few more weeks Karen and we will really be hiding for the next few months, lol.

Tom
K7TRM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom