my name is Liz and I'm a scubaboardaholic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lizardqueen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Love this board, I just keep reading even though it's 3am in NYC and time to stop being an internet junkie. Just figured out how to read the personal messages and mine said why not say hi here, so hey everyone!

I like to go way out of my way to dive and this is the 1st place I've found so many international posts...DocVikingo's name also was a sign to keep reading

..LOL-if you can't get wet, might as well read about others doing it!
lizardqueen:
Love this board, I just keep reading even though it's 3am in NYC and time to stop being an internet junkie. Just figured out how to read the personal messages and mine said why not say hi here, so hey everyone!

I like to go way out of my way to dive and this is the 1st place I've found so many international posts...DocVikingo's name also was a sign to keep reading

lizardqueen:

Hi Liz
Welcome..Did You go to BED?...it's 03:34 in Cuba...still on here.. :wink:

glad to see that you have admitted that you are a addict. Some people around here won't.

Welcome aboard.

Gotham City?

i'm turning in to one and I'm loving every minute of it.

crpntr133:
glad to see that you have admitted that you are a addict. Some people around here won't.

I'm not an addict. I can quit when I want to - if I'm heading out for a dive trip, but then - I try to find a puter when I get there, too!!

Howdy Liz!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

welcome aboard, Liz... great to have you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom