Hello there!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C4DC

Reaction score
Hi all just signed up and this looks like a great board. I have been certified for a few years and have about 125 dives so far. Some local spearfishing (st.pete area), a few trips to the keys (need to get advanced before I go again), and a trip to Bonaire. Talk to you guys soon.

Glad to have you on board (pun intended), where you from?

Fill out your profile, and let the rest of us know a little about you.

We don't bite, often. :wink:

hi C4DC... come on down to the Florida Conch Divers forum, we're always
going diving together.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Love diving the wrecks off of Key Largo, Taverneir, Marathon, and Big Pine. Gotta' have your AOW, Nitrox, cutting tool, and computer, or you'll run into problems with operators...

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

I will fill out the profile asap (i'm at work now), but i'm open water, nitrox cert with computer. The operators in the keys that iv'e talked to will only do guided dives on some of the wercksw/o AOW, and advanced would make it easier, but I need to have the wife (same certs, many less dives) more comfortable with her skills before doing the AOW class and wrecks...

C4DC:
I will fill out the profile asap (i'm at work now), but i'm open water, nitrox cert with computer. The operators in the keys that iv'e talked to will only do guided dives on some of the wercksw/o AOW, and advanced would make it easier, but I need to have the wife (same certs, many less dives) more comfortable with her skills before doing the AOW class and wrecks...

Yeah, putting your credentials in your Profile will make them there for any discussion.

And yes - some operators put Guides in the water, some don't. I usually patronize those that do, but they certainly require AOW for the wrecks. I did the Grove last month with ScubaDo out of Key Largo and the Bibb, Duane, and Eagle with Taverneir Dive Center - both operators I strongly appreciate!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom