Another new one-Hudson Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StacyK

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to put a quick intro thread on the baords. Just finished my certification (PADI Open Water), and got the link for this site from another member on a salt water tank board.

Thanks!

Welcome Stacy...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

StacyK:
Hi all,

Just wanted to put a quick intro thread on the baords. Just finished my certification (PADI Open Water), and got the link for this site from another member on a salt water tank board.

Thanks!
Hi,
I'm in Saugerties.
John

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Congrats on your recent certification.

Many of the folks in your neck of the woods share info in the Wreck Valley forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom