Sipidan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmarriott

Reaction score
This is my first post. Live in Bangkok, and was wondering if anyone knows what the weather is like in Sipidan in June. Is the visibility OK? Cheers JAmie

no clue, but welcome aboard!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You might check our Asia forum...? Click: http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=22

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

If you're referring to Sipadan, Sabah, Malaysia then June is a great month to visit. I was there in late Feb., most days are overcast with drizzling, so visibility was poor to fair (5-20m). The diving is still great - healthy hard & soft corals, many reef sharks, barracudas and turtles. Didn't see any hammerheads and whale-sharks, more likely to encounter them in March & April. Generally diving in Sabah between April-Sept. are the best months, June & Aug are peak seasons because of the school holidays. Wish you a great time at Sipadan!

jmarriott:
This is my first post. Live in Bangkok, and was wondering if anyone knows what the weather is like in Sipidan in June. Is the visibility OK? Cheers JAmie
Just so you know, there's a whole forum on diving in asia. You can search for information there or ask your questions firsthand.

Hi Jamie and welcome to SB, would love to dive your area someday.
David

Hello there jmarriott, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving.:azvatar: :dazzler1:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom