Greetings and salutations!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I live in frigid upstate Pennsylvania. Good news for me! My brother just moved to Clearwater Beach. My diving dreams have come true. Now I just need cheap airfare and a rebreather class.

hi dive tech Thank God for family right

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

There are certainly RB divers and instructors in FL.

I don't fly so I can help you with the cheap air fare, but I do live just up the coast a little in Homosassa, FL.

Enjoy your time on SB.

well if thats all it takes to have a great diving spot quick someone from hum, Cozumel, FLA,Hawaii please adopt me asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi buddy! Welcome to SB. Looking forward to learning and sharing your expriences for us newbies. Hope to bump into you soon.
Dive safe.

I completed my profile! My plan this summer is to obtain local EAN certification in anticipation of a week long trip to FL this fall and rebreather certification.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Folks from PA, have things to say in the Wreck Valley forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom