Greetings from Holland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gijsj

Reaction score
Hi there dive collegues I'm looking forward to read all the topics posted on this forum.
Regards and nice dives,

Gijs :wink:

Howdy!

Verwelkoom naar De Raad!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

I remember Holland with fondness. As a family we were posted to Germany in the 60s, and frequently went to Holland for vacations.

Well, I think my translation was a little rough there. I was trying to say Welcome to Scuba Board! Pauline is very graciously trying to help me with my Dutch translations. You know how us Americans are so often too slow about learning other languages, but then - y'all seem to handle English even better than this Texan... :eyebrow:

Welcome to the Scubaboard. We hope you will enjoy this forum. This is the place for diving .....

Nice to see that you are from Holland.

Just curious Gijsj.... How is diving over in your country? In HOlland, where do you do most of your diving at.

safe diving.

Hi there Gijs, welcome aboard! Where have you been diving? By any chance ... Utila?

Hello Geijs and welcome aboard! I met someone named the same as you and he was form Holland too! It may be you!Have you ever dived in Utila??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom