Greetings from New Britain, CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Photojoe

Reaction score
Howdy all ! New to SCUBA and seeking suggestions for interior lake/Quarry dives in CT. Thanks in advance & hope to meet some of you sometime!

From another CT resident.

I haven't been diving all that long, and not at all for the last 9 months, so can't help you much with sites. Check with your Local Dive Shop (LDS), (I use New England Dive Center in Wallingford) and I'm sure they can help you out. Also, other CT folks will be along soon to welcome and offer suggestions.

Happy Diving,
Scuba-sass :)

Photojoe:
Howdy all ! New to SCUBA and seeking suggestions for interior lake/Quarry dives in CT. Thanks in advance & hope to meet some of you sometime!

Welcome.
I grew up in New Britain. Currently live in Bristol. Not much in the way of quarry dives. Portland has one that some folks dive but I have not. I hear vis. is bad and it's cold.

Couple of tips, Join a dive club like Seconn www.seconndivers.org or any of the other clubs here in CT. I find most of my dive buddies thrugh the LDS, Jacks in Painville Mainly or Scuba Shack. feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Dave

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Lobster Divas for more info for your area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom