Another Illinois boy joins the fray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daclozer

Registered
Reaction score
Just came back from Mexico, where I completed my first open water dive. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I loved it and will be starting my certification course shortly. Came across this board while searching for more info, read some of the threads and was very impressed at the knowledge that is available here. Just wanted to say hello...

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Best wishes for your course.

Obviously, there is a lot of information here in all the forums, but check out the Scubaboard Club Forums for the club nearest you for information about the area near you.

Welcome to the Boards!

Where in IL are you located?

Hi Daclozer,

I'm just a 40 mile trip down Rt 74 from you. Live in Bloomington. Maybe we can go dive local sometime.

Jeff

And welcome to diving.

Yes, there are lots of divers in the middle of the country, so don't worry too much about that.

have fun

Hiya from the capitol. Lincoln's still here, hasn't budged .

Welcome....I'm from across the river in Dubuque, but I've found the diving a little better here in Guam, where I've been for about 8 years now. But I remember my first OW dive up in Devil's Lake, Wisconsin, and being excited about seeing ONE fish and finding an orange sinker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom