Looking for a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charmygirl

Contributor
Reaction score
My blood-nitrogen level is seriously low. If I don't get my butt into some clear, 80 degree water soon, I may lose it. I am not looking for love (my husband is a golfer - love the man, but hate the sport.) Just looking for someone who likes to laugh and see the world.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

well as other has stated this place get addicting , also if you get down to NC look some of us up we always looking for divers

welcome aboard, charmygirl... too bad you don't live in Florida!

over at the Florida Conch Diver's forum, we have tons of married divers, divers in your shoes (myself included!!!) who love our spouses/significant other but can't get them to dive, and cool single divers (male and female) who all make great diving buddies!

if you ever come down to Florida, give us a holler

Hi charmygirl!

Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Welcome to SB. Sounds like you're suffering from recompression illness. My 12 year old daughter always leaves me notes to that effect. I have a real hard time keeping her recompressed.

The water is almost 80 degrees already... OK... it's in the mid 70's, but it'll be 80 soon.

Al

Back
Top Bottom