Greetings From the Midwest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heartland

Reaction score
I'm an Illinois resident looking to get into the sport of Scuba Diving.
I do much research in the field of conservation, and realize that our oceans are a relatively undiscovered resource.
Hope to learn much from this site!
:D

from another Illinois diver!

Be sure to visit the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum!

Julie

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

Hiya from the capitol. Lincoln's still dead, and we have the body to prove it.

Heartland:
I'm an Illinois resident looking to get into the sport of Scuba Diving.
I do much research in the field of conservation, and realize that our oceans are a relatively undiscovered resource.
Hope to learn much from this site!

Welcome. North you have the great lakes which are always great especially for ship wreckes, in the far south of the state, Mermet Springs is a good site.
If your field in conservation is Biology, the ocean will be a playground for you, the coolest oragnisms live under the sea!

Welcome,
What part of the state are you from? Lots of diverse diving here in the heartland.
Almost any weekend someone is diving somewhere here so come join us.

Back
Top Bottom