Greating from Long Beach, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tdogg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all. I'm new to SCUBA and new to this board. I've been a somewhat avid free diver and I'm making the natural progression to SCUBA. Excited about more bottom time and cool new gear!

tdogg:
Hey all. I'm new to SCUBA and new to this board. I've been a somewhat avid free diver and I'm making the natural progression to SCUBA. Excited about more bottom time and cool new gear!

'sup, Dogg?

Be sure to check out our So Cal room.

Never go north of Santa Barbara and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the board.

K

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

In the California Kelp Divers forum you'll find lots of new friends.

Blaaa, Blaaa, Blaaa--- Welcome --- where what kind of diving do you do now? Still killing fish? There are many hunters down there on scuba-- becareful they (Club) are a little wacky!

Later days!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Snorkeling and Free Diving experience will help get you started in Scuba. Two things:
  • Never hold your breath in Scuba; and
  • Don't Free Dive the same day as Scuba!

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

tdogg:
Yes, the toys are half the fun.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB and to diving!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom