Absolute Beginner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

froliks

New
Reaction score
Hello All

I am new at all this so be nice!

Starting teaching job in Bangkok in November and are planning to go out early/mid October. I would really like to finally act upon my desire to start diving with an Open Water PADI. Have always felt like I was missing out, especially on recent trip to Madagascar - so before the job starts I am going to do something about it.
If all you wonderful people could pass on some information about where, who, how etc... that would be great.

CHEERS

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Where are you now? If you fill out your profile, the folks near you can give you some excellent advice for your area.

welcome to the board.
I am pretty new here also. I can't tell you how helpful the Scubaboard has been to me. Keep asking the questions and you'll get good advice.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Hi froliks! Welcome to ScubaBoard. Have fun and enjoy! Dive safe!

why are you limiting yourself to only diving ith PADI? All angencies are the same-- they are all out for themselves and all are recognised all over the world. Rather than choosing an faceless agency choose a good instructor! Interview them so to speak. Just MHO...

There is your first advice--.25 cents please--- foregot to tell you they are charging now for geeod advice--- Bad advice is free-- but good advice costs .25 cents

Just kidding of course

Later!

Welcome froliks...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom