hello from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narked at 90

Registered
Reaction score
hello the the world im all a little new to all of this so please be gental with me!
my name is john(narked at 90) 32years young and been diving for about...??....15ish years
i have a go at about just about anything but at the moment im into rebreathers(home builds)so i would just like to say HI :10: to everyone else
ps you will find my spellings bad but i do try!!
best regards john

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Hi John

UK (London) diver here welcoming you to the board. 32 and you have 15 years under your belt already? Wow I'm impressed. Do you dive in the UK? I'm new to diving and as a latecomer I wish I'd started as young as you!

Oh, by the way your message comes across so the spelling ain't so important :wink:

All the best
Richard

Hey John-- We have a lot in common-- 30 with 15 years, and I too am a bad speller! I build and modify Breathers myself. We should hook up. There a few people on this board that actally know what they are talking about when it comes to building breathers! Where are you at by the way?

Later~

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Scubaboard Club Forums for the one nearest you

RichardAD:
Hi John

UK (London) diver here welcoming you to the board. 32 and you have 15 years under your belt already? Wow I'm impressed. Do you dive in the UK? I'm new to diving and as a latecomer I wish I'd started as young as you!

Oh, by the way your message comes across so the spelling ain't so important :wink:

All the best
Richard
hello richard i used to live in london(leyton out east)but a bit to much parting and burnt out,then moved to thialand for a wile but im now back in the uk so if you fancy a dive i dive most weekends nothing to deep unless thats what your after?!! :crafty:

JPBECK:
Hey John-- We have a lot in common-- 30 with 15 years, and I too am a bad speller! I build and modify Breathers myself. We should hook up. There a few people on this board that actally know what they are talking about when it comes to building breathers! Where are you at by the way?

Later~
i think you may be right it seems there are a few of us out there(quote you must be mad and have a death wish)-my local dive club told me the other week!! hay ho i dont dive with them anyway!!
im new to breathers only a year or so but seem to spend an unhealthy amount of time reading or playing with them im quite lucky as i've got a good workshop -milling mashines and lathes so it makes thing a lot cheaper!
i come from the middlands,,a place called kettering in northamptonshire thats about as far as i can get from the sea here in the uk but still manage to get wet most weeks.
where are your good self?
i was reading though the RB forum and came across some familier names on there, i see dave sutton some times visits here!

best regards john routley(narked at 90)
www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk

thanks everyonr for the warm welcome
best regards john

welcome aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom