Hello from Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wshelton

Reaction score
I'm currently stationed at Andersen AFB, Guam and will be reassigned to the mainland (Malmstrom AFB, MT) in September. Looking for any information on diving in the Puget Sound/Seattle area as well as any potential diving in Montana. Looks like a dry suit is in my future!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile - especially looking for dive buddies...

:D

Welcome to Scuba Board. I'll be landing in Guam this October on my way to dive in Yap and Palau. One of these days some Guam diving will be in the picture also. Welcome to the board and thank you for your service to America! Steve

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Scubaboard Club Forums for the one nearest you

Ahoy there wshelton! Welcome aboard! WOW! Guam!! I've been wanting to check that place out for a long time.. one of my professors at Embry-Riddle Aero U spent 10 years there working as an economics advisor (guess what he taught) and his real life stories and experiences he related to us in class have had me longing to visit the island ever since. In fact, had I not really gotten to know my wife when I did, I'd have moved there 4 years ago!

wshelton .... are you diving out here ? ... which boats do you go out on ? ...just wondering if I've met ya.

I'm usually out a couple times a week on MDA's boats.

CBulla ... when were you ar Riddle ?

IslandHopper:
wshelton .... are you diving out here ? ... which boats do you go out on ? ...just wondering if I've met ya.

I'm usually out a couple times a week on MDA's boats.

CBulla ... when were you ar Riddle ?

MDA, huh? That's where I got certified lo' so many years ago. I have a Navy bud that supposedly runs a dive boat in Guam. Ever heard of Mike Palmer aka Palmnut aka Nut?

Boston Pops...Hafa Adai. Mike Palmer is here (again)...he selected for LDO and is back on the USS Frank Cable. Teaching diving again when his schedule permits, but heavily into tech and trimix now. Teaches thru MDA when he teaches.
Larry Klinehoffer, PADI CD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom