hi all just taking first class on may 15th 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tab3963

Reaction score
I went on a resort dive in Jamaica a few yrs ago and got hooked just havent been able to get it out of my system so me and my 17 yr old son are taking the class together at Scuba Point on Pk and we are going to see how for we can get with this.
I already have a Century 2280 cc bay boat and am going to turn it into a dive boat.
We live in the dfw area of Texas and would enjoy meeting up with some experianced divers we will have all are own gear and almost always be ready to make a trip within a days drive thats 12 hrs down here in case ur from a small state lol.
Have been reading on here since yesterday and you all seem real helpful I think this will be the first place I look for answers and suggestions.

Take care all Todd

Hi Todd, and welcome to the board. I'd like to invite you to visit our dive clubs website and visit at our next meeting. The Diving Rebels is the oldest dive club in Texas and are based out of Arlington. There is generally someone always wanting to go diving.

I got my son certified 2 yrs ago when he was 16 and we are doing a class for my 15 yr old daughter next weekend. The kids are great to dive with.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org
www.surfaceintervalscuba.com

We have some parent/kid dive buddies at our shop. I think it's about the coolest thing parents can do with their kids. Welcome to the addiction.

welcome to SB and to diving! you'll have a blast in class and it only gets better and better!

one thing, though, be prepared to sell your house, dog, and
even your 17 year old son for funds with which to buy
dive stuff... :eyebrow:

tab3963:
How do I join Swamp Divers ?

there's no official way to join. just drop by the forum,
jump in when you see a thread that catches your eye, and
you're set!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

I'm goin gto be at the Allen Scuba Park May 22-23. You gonna' be there...?

don

:D

H2Andy:
welcome to SB and to diving! you'll have a blast in class and it only gets better and better!

one thing, though, be prepared to sell your house, dog, and
even your 17 year old son for funds with which to buy
dive stuff... :eyebrow:

we were playing paintball at 150 a night and tourney's cost up to 400 + so the diving will be ok besides i got devorced and leased my house out so i can keep the boat and get the dive gear. lol

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

I'm goin gto be at the Allen Scuba Park May 22-23. You gonna' be there...?

don

:D

am learning at scuba point

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom