New Girl on the Block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessejean

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just found this site, and I'm excited to get to nkow some people that love diving as much as I do. I'm leaving on June 5th on a dive trip to Micronesia...Turk, Yap, Palau, and I can't wait to jump on that plane! Anyone have any insights to things I should know?

Glad to meet ya all

frist, welcome aboard...

second, lucky you, going on such a trip!

:wink:

yes, I'm really looking forward to the trip...it's going to be a long flight though...

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

don

:D

HI jessejean:
Great to see another woman diver find us.
Have a safe trip and be sure to come back and write a report!

:balloon

jessejean:
I just found this site, and I'm excited to get to nkow some people that love diving as much as I do. I'm leaving on June 5th on a dive trip to Micronesia...Turk, Yap, Palau, and I can't wait to jump on that plane! Anyone have any insights to things I should know?

Glad to meet ya all

The Australia & Pacific Islands Forum. There are trip reports and lots of useful information on Yap, Palau, and Chuuk(Truk).

BTW, Yap was recently battered by a Typhoon, have you confirmed with your hotel / dive op?

Welcome, jessejean, and Happy Belated Birthday!
:bday:

jessejean:

Glad to meet ya all
OOOOH! I am so jealous. You are going to have a great time.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Thanks for the reply...how's smog village? At the moment I'm up in Ojai...if you know where that is I'd be very impressed :eyebrow: Where do you usually dive? I was out at Anacapa and Santa Cruz islands off of Ventura this weekend. Surprisingly really good dives. Three weeks until I jump on a plane for the other side fo the globe...pinch me - am I dreaming? Life's good eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom