Hi from Huntington Beach, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkHB

Reaction score
Hi to all.
I have not dived in 10 years and have been thinking lately I should get back into it as I absolutly loved it. So relaxing.

Mark

Howdy Mark!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only.

10 years is a long time to not practice skills, and a lot of things have changed. I think a lot of instuctors would suggest you start over with OW training, but - you might ask one...?

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Thanks for the welcome Don,

I have a friend who is a dive instructor and asked him about a refresher course. Now I have a boat getting to the water is easier.

Mark

check out california kelp divers under clubs,its pretty much about socal diving with a pretty diverse group of people from beginners to very experienced,also since your a fellow boater theres also a boat section,welcome to the board. oh and just to be nosy why wouldnt we believe your occupation lol

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

check out California Kelp Divers for other folks in your area.

MarkHB:
Hi to all.
I have not dived in 10 years and have been thinking lately I should get back into it as I absolutly loved it. So relaxing.

Mark

I agree completely. I keep telling my best friend that a good dive is every bit as good as a massage for relaxation.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

As was said, check out the SoCal section of the California Kelp Divers....lots of us dive around SoCal.

Back
Top Bottom