Greetns from Windblown Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetins,

The East wind down here has been blowing now for 2 weeks, and NWS sez it will be blowing for at least another week. :(

WEAH!

Looks like we now resort to bridge diving.
Had all my gear prepped, camera ready for a bridge dive in Jupiter, when ..... the ONLY thunderstorm in the whole of Palm Beach county sits on ... yup ... Jupiter Inlet.

WEAH!

Getting ready for a pool dive .... l8r

Welcome to SB SFLDiver!

Bummer on the high winds. Sometimes Mother Nature just doesn't wanna cooperate with your plans :mischief:

Enjoy the board!

WG

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

welcome aboard, metereological obstacles non-whistanding

Welcome to SB. YOu aren't alone in wishing this wind would go away already. Check out the Florida divers over in the club section.http://www.scubaboard.com/f55.html, once this wind slows down to diveable (amazing how rough it can be out and still diveable when you haven't sucked some compressed air in a while) we will be getting wet. Lots of beach divers here also, and of course if a dive is posted, you are invited!

Ahoy there SFLDiver! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D You may be intersted in the Florida Conch Divers section of the board where many of us from FL coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving.

Another forum that may interest you is The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

C~

SFLDiver:
Greetins,

The East wind down here has been blowing now for 2 weeks, and NWS sez it will be blowing for at least another week. :(

WEAH!

Looks like we now resort to bridge diving.
Had all my gear prepped, camera ready for a bridge dive in Jupiter, when ..... the ONLY thunderstorm in the whole of Palm Beach county sits on ... yup ... Jupiter Inlet.

WEAH!

Getting ready for a pool dive .... l8r

I can sympathize. I just spent the weekend diving in a Quarry. A filthy, silty quarry with a bunch of newbies. I finally got my AOW (after 15 years) because I wanted to meet new buddies. Well, mission not accomplished.

Anyway, you are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Someone asked which wreck is that in my pic / avatar ?

Those are the two buoys off of Sand Dollar Beach Resort in Bonaire ... Bari Reef. For those who have been, those are the buoys they tie the two dive boats two at night.

Took that shot looking up thru gin clear water, about 20 ft down, Oly 5050Z digital rig.

I keep thinkin I should put some motion into the avatar.

Back
Top Bottom